- Our service is driven by a well-developed vision for providing best practice, recovery-focussed and person-centred care for people with mental health conditions and their families
- Our clinicians, operational and clinical leaders are passionate about their work, and well supported by an embedded professional development program, with multiple learning modalities.
- A supportive and friendly team environment.
- Based at the Royal Melbourne Hospital in leafy Parkville precinct with access to other major health facilities, Melbourne University and Melbourne CBD.
Ad reference 53719
- Opportunity to join Orygen Specialist Mental Health Service Custodial Forensic Youth Mental Health Service (FYMHS) in a Clinician or Senior Clinician role
- Multidisciplinary position available at either Allied Health Grade 2 (Social Work, Psychologist, Occupational Therapist)/RPN Grade 3 or Allied Health Grade 3/RPN Grade 4
- Part Time, Fixed Term until June 2021 (0.9 EFT)
- Senior Community Mental Health Clinician – Occupational Therapist (OT3)
- Inner West Area Mental Health Service - Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Part Time – Fixed Term Position
- Adult Mental Health Community Team 1 (RMH)
Are you an experienced OT looking for your next step? Want to work in a community setting bettering the lives of people on the NDIS? Better Rehab is looking for a National Clinical Lead to lead the OT division across WA, VIC, NSW, QLD and the ACT.
Must Love cooking! Join a team that is more that is more than just a workplace. Bridge to Best works alongside clients who have suffered a brain injury to get back to living their best life. We get a kick out of working in the kitchen with our clients. We are looking for an exceptional OT to join us. Bonus points for a winning personality. We would love to meet you."
Ultimate Health Greystanes is an Allied Health Practice (Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Dietetics, Podiatry, and Occupational Therapy) that provides in clinic and mobile services to children and adults. Our mixed caseloads and the multiple settings in which we work ensure that our therapists are constantly provided with opportunities to develop their skills across many areas. In a typical day, you could be working at a school, visiting early intervention clients in their homes, completing assessments in nursing homes or treating various clients in clinic.
- Temporary full-time
- Lead, mentor and inspire our OT team
- Grow your career across Ramsay’s national network
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join the OT Department at Joondalup Health Campus in a leadership role.
This is a maximum term full-time position to join our team over a 12-month period.
Occupational Therapist - autism specific intervention services - Melbourne, VIC
Aspect Therapy are recruiting for either full time or part time Occupational Therapists to join our team.
If you share our passion for making a difference in the lives of individuals on the autism spectrum - please read on!
- Full time roles and part time (minimum of 3 days per week) roles available
- 12 month maximum term contracts
- Approx. $70k to $105k p.a. FTE salary package range - (inclusive of superannuation and pro rata for part time)
- Excellent tax effective salary packaging benefits
- Training or experience in Positive Behaviour Support is preferred but will also be provided
- Itinerant role servicing the South/East Melbourne LGA's of Port Phillip, Stonnington, Monash, Glen Eira, Bayside, Kingston, Greater Dandenong, Frankston and Casey and the North/West Melbourne LGA's of Moreland, Hume, Darebin, Whittlesea, Moonee valley and Melbourne
- 1 EFT (flexible for part time Job share)
- Kyneton Location
We are seeking to employ an Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic Adult Primary Health Team. Cobaw is one hour from Melbourne in the beautiful Macedon Ranges. This position will be based in our brand new purpose built building where you will be providing on site, outreach and telehealth services.
- Vacancies: 2
- Location –Brisbane North & Hervey Bay
- Salary Range - $60,000 - $69,999
- Classification – North Brisbane - Fixed Term, Full Time - 6 Month Contract - Hervey Bay – Ongoing, Full Time
Are you looking for a sea change? Come to Mackay - the gateway to the Whitsunday Islands and be part of our Occupational Therapy team who provide varied supports to participants involved with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or National Injury Insurance Scheme Queensland (NIISQ).
Due to ongoing growth, we are looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join our mobile team in the area of home visiting and community rehabilitation.
Established in 2010, Positive Step is dedicated and passionate about providing comprehensive services to enable people to reach their potential and return to the activities they love. Positive Step only employ experienced occupational therapists and our vision is to provide exceptional, tailored interventions to our clients. Our mission is to build a team who can educate, support and empower our clients.
Adult Acute Mental Health Inpatient Unit – Townsville University Hospital
$33.23 to $48.84 per hour
The Adult Acute Mental Health Inpatient Unit is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join their team on a temporary part-time basis, 40 hours per fortnight.
The Opportunity Broaden your career horizons by choosing HealthStrong as your partner for clinical opportunities in aged care. Taking this step will allow you to experience a different clinical environment, outside of the hospital and private practice settings. This is a challenging and rewarding career choice for any clinician, regardless of background and level of experience. No matter where you are in your career, HealthStrong is here to support you each step of the way.
Our clients have a strong history and high competency levels in providing and delivering exceptional quality Occupational Therapy services to the community. They are now looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to expand their teams. Multiple opportunities exist across the Northern, Eastern, South Eastern and Western suburbs of Melbourne. These roles cover a range of areas from Early Childhood Development & Autism through to Community Health.
Clinical and Management Role
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Occupational Therapist to lead our caring Occupational Therapy team as manager. Our department consists of 9 occupational therapists and 2 allied health assistants.
1300 77 33 52
Paediatric Health Professional multiple opportunities:
- 2 x Occupational Therapist - Grade1/2, full-time positions
- 1 x Speech Pathologist Grade 1, full-time position
- 1 x Physiotherapist Grade 2, part-time (0.4 EFT) position